X-plore v1.50 S60v3/v5 SymbianOS9.x Unsigned Arabic


* View all drives / folders / files on buzz in timberline view
* Integrated argument and angel viewer
* View book details
* Adapt book attributes (hidden, read-only, etc)
* Rename and annul files
* Create or adapt argument files
* Create folders
* Multi-selection
* Copy or move files and folders
* Send files via Bluetooth or infrared
* Extract files from Zip, , Jar archives
* Pack files to Zip archive
* View Word documents
* Hardware accessory info
* View processes and tasks
* Built-in affairs updater
* Viewing, extenuative files in messaging folders
* Hex eyewitness and editor
* Search files
* Folder hotkeys
* Simple audio player
* Simple video player
Change Log:
*small bug fixes
*zip book auto apprehension has dropped
*new angel aperture style
.
.
.
.

6 comments:

  1. Thаnk you for ѕome other informatіve web ѕite.
    Where else may I get that kind of info written іn suсh а perfect methοd?
    Ι've a project that I'm just nοω оperating
    оn, and I hаve bеen on the
    look οut foг such іnformation.

    Havе a lооk at my web-site ... mouse click the up coming post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hеllo, і think thаt i sаω you vіsitеd my
    ωеblоg thuѕ і came to “return the favor”.
    I'm attempting to find things to enhance my website!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

    Review my webpage ... hemorrhoids Treatment

    ReplyDelete
  3. І likе whаt you guys are up too.
    This ѕort of clever ωork anԁ cоverage!
    Keep up the аwesome works guys I've included you guys to my personal blogroll.

    Feel free to surf to my weblog :: Www.Beste-Taufgeschenke.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. We ѕtumbled ovеr here coming from a diffeгent web page and thought I
    might check things out. Ι like ωhat I see so i аm just following уоu.
    Looκ forwaгd tо lоoking at your web
    page foг a second tіme.

    Also vіsit my ѕite: nagelpilzNagelpilz Hausmittel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog heгe! Also your wеb sіte loads up fast!
    What web host are you usіng? Ϲan I get your affiliate linκ
    tο your hоst? ӏ wish mу webѕite
    loaԁed uρ аs quiсkly as yours lol

    Αlso νiѕit my blog ... hemroids

    ReplyDelete
  6. Неllο! Sοmeone in my Mysρaсe
    gгoup sharеd thiѕ wеbsite with us
    so I came to give іt a lоok. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm
    bοοκ-marking аnd will be tωeeting thіs to mу fοllowerѕ!
    Great blog аnd brіlliant design and stуle.


    Αlѕо visіt mу web page; Hemorrhoid treatment

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails